Spain: EAS Barcelona + BM Aviation (ATPL MODULAR)
EAS Barcelona and BM Aviation are an ATO (Approved Training Organisation) approved by AESA (Agencia Estatal de Seguridad Aérea, or the Spanish Aviation Safety and Security Agency) and member agency of the EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) for the training of both aviation pilots and cabin crew.
Commercial pilot training can also be done in a modular way in those cases when applicants do not have enough time to attend ATPL (A) integrated course. Total duration of training will always depend on the necessary time to pass the theoretical exams and the time needed to do all the flight hours required. However, it is estimated that the total duration is 18 to 24 months, on SEP (Single Engine Plane) as well as MEP (Multi-engine Plane).
- PPL issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1
- A minimum standard in maths, science and English
- EASA Class 1 Medical
- 32 weeks of classroom instruction (4 hours day)
- 14 Subjects
- Internal exams
- Access to an extensive EASA ATPL question bank
- At the end the applicant must pass the official AESA Exams (14 subjects).